The Tech Den

Double Discount Days - Sera, Starts Now!!!

All Sera items Double Discount Days, couple of things change - firstly you do not have to enter the DDD code as it will now automatically do this at the checkout for you.

So the price on the website - then automatically at the check out you will see the Sera items will then get the 10% off - then put in your QLDAF discount to get the second lot of 10% off everything on your order!!

This link will show you how to get your QLDAF discount that you get on everything - everyday!

http://www.qldaf.com/forums/tech-den-127/how-members-get-their-qldaf-discount-tech-den-their-aquarium-items-77517/

With the Easter Holidays here we have not set the finish date on this but will let everyone know by putting a post up here later when we decide to cut it off.

Limited stocks - what is in stock is available when we run out that is it - no back orders - sorry.

Here are all the Sera Items..

Sera Aquarium Items

1852.gif

Damn just stocked up on Sera.

Sera Flora would be good and go down a treat. Don't think there is many fish that would not go for Flora - it is a good all rounder - even use to feed my L-Numbers it and they loved it too.

I bought a bucket of the Flora a couple weeks ago for my Trophs. But am now feeding it to all my fish (including rainbows) and they love it.

Good news for you - I have ordered in the GVG 250 today and should have it on Thursday or by Thursday and will be covered in the special too for you.

Awesome! Cheers mate :D how should I go about ordering it? So that you know it's me when I place the order onlin

Awesome! Cheers mate :D how should I go about ordering it? So that you know it's me when I place the order onlin

I just need to list it up for you on The Tech Den website and will do it over the weekend and then you are right to go ahead with the order. Tomorrow will be my first day off in working 97 days straight but will get it done for you.