Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DFishkeeper

Easter sale ~ hongi/maingano/electric yellow/blue dolphin juveniles 5-6cm

Since I have Easter Friday and Easter Monday off work, I thought I might have an Easter sale for those people coming to or through the Gold Coast over Easter.

I'm only a few minutes off the M1 at Palm Beach if you wanted to pick up some fish on your way past.

I have available quality 5-6cm juveniles of electric yellows, hongi, maingano and blue dolphins for $5.00 each. Minimum buy of 10 fish or $50.00 spend, you can mix up the fish you buy as long as you buy at least 10 fish. If you buy 20 fish I will throw in one extra fish of your choice.

I have oxygen and bags available to bag them up for the trip home. Please note I don't allow visitors to my fishroom, fish ordered will be bagged up with oxygen for your inspection and collection as pre-arranged.

I will be home all day Easter Friday and Easter Monday for pickups. I will be working Easter Saturday and Sunday, but can pre-bag fish with oxygen for pickup from my wife if pre-arranged.

http://www.qldaf.com/forums/dfishkeeper-breeder-registry-palm-beach-african-cichlids-gibberosa-frontosa-164/so-who-dfishkeeper-91889/

Cheers, Doug

Anyone passing through the Gold Coast on there way home from easter holidays I can strongly recommend calling in to see Doug for some top quality line bred fish. Whether for breeding or display you won't be disappointed.