The Tech Den

Sera Flora 2kg - Under $100 - Killer Price

When was the last time you saw Sera Flora 2kg for under $100?

Have done a deal and will be receiving stock on Thursday - Limited stock so get into it.

There is one left in stock right now and getting more on Thursday. Order now and as soon as it hits we will be sending it out. If you order other items too - it will all go out together.

We had it at $135.00 which was cheap to start with and we have dropped the price to $122 and when you get the Sera discount and then the QLDAF discount you will end up paying $98.82.:clap2::clap2:

Sera Flora Vegetable Diet 2Kg / 10L

S0690-2.jpg

[MENTION=1483]Hellboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3782]pandapete[/MENTION]

I bought all the stock the supplier has in Australia yesterday and they will be going to speak to me next week so will have a lot to do with what I can work out with them. At this stage I have not determined when it will finish - it will depend on how how well discussions will go next week.

[MENTION=1338]The Tech Den[/MENTION] What's the difference between tropical fish food and goldfish food. Is this good for Rainbows or is the Goldfish food better. I have the following fish though. Out my tanks which will be feed from the food. Neons, Rainbows, Corydora, Kuhli & Clown Loaches, BN, Peppermints.

Edited by dragonboy69

You can get specific dietary foods for various fish and even Hikari produce about 5 different types of just Goldfish food but I have found Flora to be a really good food that covers most of the bases and is more on the Green/Veg type - There is also Sera Vipan that is a bit higher in protein and also Sera San. I was feeding Flora to all my L-Numbers and they did get stuck into it and Tertra's too.

With that said some foods do have very similar ingredients for example the Hikari Gold Cichlid and Hikari Gold Goldfish - both have pretty much identical ingredients and the same protein levels which is why we are finding a few Cichlid breeders using the Hikari Gold for Goldfish as it offers a bulk quantity at a cheap alternative price. The Hikari Gold for Cichlid works out to be about $48 a kg with the Goldfish works out at $33 a kg which is cheap and that is not taking into consideration your discount either on those prices.