dragonboy69

Why can't these be posted

Aquael Uni Max 700 Canister Filter Canister Filter for tanks aquariums up to 700l

Why can't these be delivered. Why is it I store pick up only.

Originally we had concerns on how well we could get the item delivered safely which takes priority over just selling an item and hoping for the best and not disappointing the person receiving the item in a substandard state has a major influence. These filters are physically big.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been thinking on changing this as we are at a point where we feel that we can confidently ship the item and them being received well. I have changed it now allowing shipping.

Especially if you have the Seachem Marine Sphers in them would be nice.

The Marinepure is actually done by the CerMedia group not Seachem and although it would be nice and better we leave it as an option so people have a choice on whether they would like what comes standard in the units or swap out with the Marinepure, Substrate Pro, MrAqua Porous Rings or Mini Bakki.

The Marinepure is actually done by the CerMedia group not Seachem and although it would be nice and better we leave it as an option so people have a choice on whether they would like what comes standard in the units or swap out with the Marinepure, Substrate Pro, MrAqua Porous Rings or Mini Bakki.

Ok my bad. Might of had it mixed up with something else

Originally we had concerns on how well we could get the item delivered safely which takes priority over just selling an item and hoping for the best and not disappointing the person receiving the item in a substandard state has a major influence. These filters are physically big.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been thinking on changing this as we are at a point where we feel that we can confidently ship the item and them being received well. I have changed it now allowing shipping.

I can understand that if I'm not guaranteed on receiving something safely then there is no point wanting it. Especially if it is worth a bit of money.

Yes that is spot on Petfish. Larger tank two inlets two outlets less dead spots less of need for a second canister or less of a need of adding an internal filter and then there is also the venturi air inlet which can help with not requiring an airpump. 5 X 3l Media Baskets. Good Warranty and European made. It makes a perfect solution.

this may be a stupid question, but how can you run a heater inside a canister filter? has anyone got tips or instructions on how to do this? Pics would be great too.
ah ok, just never heard of it b4, mind you ive never used canisters so that's probably why lol

[MENTION=1338]The Tech Den[/MENTION]

The heaters are not currently available in Australia at this stage and if they were it would be a either the UV or the Heater but not both unless you ran the UV inline.

The UV's are 5w, 9w and 11w and will range roughly from $110 to $179

This is how the heater would fit in if they became available in Australia which is the same as the UV shown below.

phoca_thumb_l_UNIMAX%20&%20STERILIZER%20UV.png

This is also the Youtube that will show the full install available.

Edited by The Tech Den