fish_lad

whats a good camera

I recently collected some ultra rare rhads, colours like ive never seen before on any internet pics, and want to show em off but my 5mp phone camera just doesnt cut it . Looking to spend $100> any links for online shopping? Btw the rhads pectoral / anal fin is likecan african violet colour, more purple, with black edging, and the dorsal is light blue, with the electric blue strip down the back, slightly transperic pink cheeks

Try getting lighting pointing down and turn off the room lights or do it at night and use a fast shutter speed if the fish move too much. Flashes on the phone will get a reflection off the glass so turn it off. Phone cameras can do a decent job if you can tweak things a bit or get lucky with the fish staying still. Something with a fast auto focus will help to. I am no camera expert and usually have to stuff around a bit with $200 cameras which are kind of pretty much the same anyway. A good slr is probably what you want and the sky's the limit with them. Cleaning the glass can help as well and a 5mp camera isn't all that bad, i had a 3mp samsung that was awesome until it went through a wash cycle on wash day, i must have saved it several times and forgot it was in the pocket.