Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

possum_chop

WTB - Malawi Cichlids - 8-10cm starting size

Hey All

I'm after a few larger sized Africian (Malawi preferred) cichlids for my home tank.

They don't need to be perfect or an exact breed - I love hybrids. Just bigish and with some colour would be perfect.

I need the larger sizes if they are to be in with a chance - preferably 8cm+ and healthy. If there are any issues please let me know.

I need to stock my tank, so ideally I need another approx 20-30 if I'm going to stock my tank correctly (currently have 25 in a 5x2x2) but I don't know if I can afford that many in one hit haha

If you have a few you'd like to sell, please let me know.

Text (don't call please as I'm at work most of the time) on 0408 010 280 or email possum_chop@hotmail.com.

Photos would be awesome too if you contact me, along with a rough size and what price you'd like.

I'm willing to drive around on the weekend to collect so don't be put off by the location.

Thanks!

Sara

Hey All

I'm after a few larger sized Africian (Malawi preferred) cichlids for my home tank.

They don't need to be perfect or an exact breed - I love hybrids. Just bigish and with some colour would be perfect.

I need the larger sizes if they are to be in with a chance - preferably 8cm+ and healthy. If there are any issues please let me know.

I need to stock my tank, so ideally I need another approx 20-30 if I'm going to stock my tank correctly (currently have 25 in a 5x2x2) but I don't know if I can afford that many in one hit haha

If you have a few you'd like to sell, please let me know.

Text (don't call please as I'm at work most of the time) on 0408 010 280 or email

possum_chop@hotmail.com.

Photos would be awesome too if you contact me, along with a rough size and what price you'd like.

I'm willing to drive around on the weekend to collect so don't be put off by the location.

Thanks!

Sara

How about "pack 0" ?

African Cichlid Display packs........4 colourful packs. | Fish | Gumtree Australia Gold Coast North - Ormeau | 1044583902

Thanks for the link!

I will certainly keep you in mind when my bank account re-fills :)

[MENTION=323]fishking[/MENTION] he has some nice size and good range in his shop

I'm not familiar with [MENTION=323]fishking[/MENTION]. May I know which shop to shop in? :)