Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evenflow

WTB: 4ft Hood

I know it's probably a long shot, though I'm after any sort of 4ft hood. I don't know why anyone would have a hood without a tank, though I'm hoping there's the odd one of you out there!

My tank is 122cm x 38cm. I'm willing to drive a fair way. PM me!

Thanks

Hey mate I have one with sloping front, in Mount Gravatt. Sorry for the bad photo. Let me know if you are keen. Painted in matt black. Bought second hand and won't be using it. Depth would be roughly 18" yours for $30?

post-12412-14711631424952_thumb.jpg

Hey mate I have one with sloping front, in Mount Gravatt. Sorry for the bad photo. Let me know if you are keen. Painted in matt black. Bought second hand and won't be using it. Depth would be roughly 18" yours for $30?

Definitely interested. I have just one probably silly question, though given I've never had a hood before, I'm not entirely sure of this. The extra three inches will just hang over the edge and will give easy access to the hoses from the external canister filter?? If that's the case, I was planning on taking a trip to AoA tomorrow and could stop by.

I'm definitely up for it then! Just trying to get a hold of one of the members here who lives in Wellington Point and sell plants, so that I can make the long trip down south worthwhile... What times are you available tomorrow? Or another day if it suits ya...

I've got a 4x2x2 flat hood if that's of any help. Cost would be whatever it takes you to get here to rosewood and pick it up? My lights don't allow me to fit the hood and I'm constantly in and out of the tank trimming plants, rescaping etc. Surely it wouldn't take much to trim down to fit...admittedly it's a bit of a drive!

You are now $5 wealthier Sir...

Right after I left your place I decided to stop in at Pet City for five minutes just to check it out, being a sponsor and all... Left about one hour later looking at their epic range. Plant wise, they had exactly what I needed, at a high quality and perfect size, AND discounted as well. Will have to check Mr. beencees next time I'm up, which probably won't be too long ha!