Hi there as I am new to all of this I don't understand u post something in a forum etc and wait for a reply and u get either no response or just one reply, but u get over 100 views and the help on here is not really that good as we were recommended by a company that r breeders.

Im quite disappointed .......

Awww a thumbs down, and after I replied to your thread too!

Pro tip ~ the more detail you give in your thread, the more input others will give. Even better add a picture....... people like pictures.

None of us are being paid to help anyone on here. Its something we do out of the kindness of our hearts. Real hippy brotherly love stuff :)

That said, why ask for help when you can just search through the archives and find your answers?

As to whether you should bother...........

I dunno.

Maybe drink a few beers first.

makes it seem more worth while to me.

12_zpsa22cd420.jpeg

Hi there as I am new to all of this I don't understand u post something in a forum etc and wait for a reply and u get either no response or just one reply, but u get over 100 views and the help on here is not really that good as we were recommended by a company that r breeders.

Im quite disappointed .......

Seriously?

You have started three threads.

Thread 1 on catfish started 11.38 pm, first reply 11.50 pm asking for more details. withing 24 hours another 2 replies, and a welcome.

Thread 2 on same topic started in a sponsors area. One of there staff responeded within 2 hours, after business hours.

Thread 3 raised as a WTB in the wrong section. Still got a reply within 1 hour.

I am closing this and not impressed. you may send me a PM, and may apologise to the members you are not impressed with. This is a great forum and you have already had quick responses to your posts. This is not a good way to get members on side and benefit from the experience and great fish that members offer.

Steve