Sign in to follow this  
gpodge

Toowoomba Vist pls recommend LFS to visit

Hi,

To all our Toowoomba bretheren.... I am planning a trip to your fair city on Wednesday to pick up a new puppy..YAY!! Anyway, before I collect her I thought I might take advantage of the visit to check out the local aquariums. If you can make any recommmendations for any to visit or not please advise. An address and/or busines name would be appreciated.

cheers as always

Gary

Aquabird, Aquarium Factory Outlet and Top of the Range Aquarium is about it. As for addresses I actually don't know them but they're all on google. Don't forget Wet Dreams in Laidley on your way up as well.

Drove past Wet dreams yesterday and unfortunately didnt get to stop in... ive heard it is worth a look though and you literally drive past it on the way to toowoomba :)

Aquabird is on Ruthevin street in the Berghoffer centre, Top of the Range is on Raff street and Aquarium Factory Outlet is on McDougal street

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

Also got Petstock on Anzac Ave, more of a general pet shop but do have Fish and Plants and Petbarn at the Harvey Norman centre up the top of Ruthevin as well, but same deal as Petstock

[MENTION=5130]Aqua Addict[/MENTION] is on the ball don't even bother with the rest

I agree with not bothering with petstock and petbarn, just letting them know they are there

Petstock really have no idea about which fish is which so they price really cheap, they had peppermints at the price of normal common bristlenose the other week

The owners of WET DREAMS are hilarious and are flexible when buying bulk, i would reccomend stopping in there on the way too or from Toowoomba !!

Only ever visited once but i will return, grabbed some great bargains and never expected to find a quality pet shop along that way lol.

Sign in to follow this