thatsright99

my latest tank 10x3x83

Still a bit to finish off but you get the idea :) these tanks aren't for me, they are what I help to build so asking what's going in them and finished pics filled with water is pointless. Sorry.but that's the way t is.

post-5418-1471163143348_thumb.jpg

Edited by thatsright99

Oh come on boys, give the benefit of doubt ..... camera perspective makes it look shorter than actual.

If its 3ft wide, 830 mm high, looks proportional to me... think of three x 3 foot cubes = a 10 footer; 15mm all round, euro-braced so stronger ie. two cross braces; those studs be close to 100 mm x 38 mm or so, bottom bracing probably yet to go on, rag is there just cleaned fresh silicone.

Tank is not finished. I don't see any lids, or lid bracing as yet, so you guys are just assuming. Split lids 900 x 355 & 900 x 540 , or triple shouldn't be a problem.

Just my take on it, could be wrong going by some of his previous stuff posted lol, but like to give the under dog a go ;)

Might have an idea of the tank maker - makes big tanks that hold water, so does the job.

Edited by aqc247

Maybe an update might help considering the guys been online today ?

Ppl will assume if no updates funny to start a thread then abandon it

You could be right Ian but then so could anyone who's posted

Let's hope we get an update hopefully with tank full of water with some monsters in it

FJ

I helped build it so what's going in it, don't know or care. 3piece bottom 95 cm each, 15 mm glass, 2-3 cm of silicone, for the tightwads 5 mm of black strips comes to actually 9.7'...(+5mm!)

The lids aren't my concern,so that's been sorted by whoever.

And if you look at the "euro bracing", there's actuall 4 braced...

Edited by thatsright99