evenflow

Looking for a particular pond...

Need some help! Here's the situation. I can't have a big pond like Robbo's (little does she know of the future MWAHAHA), so I've succumbed to getting something a little smaller... Now I saw this one particular pond on Gumtree a few months back but haven't been able to locate it since.

It was a triangular shaped so as to fit into a corner. The external material was painted corrugated iron, with a bit of plexiglass (about 1/3 the length) on the front part of the pond so that you could have a look in. About 1.8m's each side and 40cm's high from what I remember. I have looked everywhere but can't find anything of the sort. If you could please point me in the right direction, I would be much indebted.

Thanks

When I first considered all my options I looked into fibreglass/formed ponds a fair bit. There is a Melbourne based company I've forgotten the name of that makes about 200 different model ponds and deliver as well. I'll hunt through my emails in the morning for you and get back to you. My weak memory is telling me that Eden gardens rings a bell but wouldn't be sure.

Okay the company is actually called Whitehouse Gardens, if you search them up and follow the links you will eventually get to 'fiberglass ponds' where you can view all their shapes and dimensions. If you have trouble finding them this link might work but I'm not sure if links are allowed on this forum... Fibreglass Ponds | Whitehouse Gardens - water feature melbourne | water fountains melbourne |