bit rarer, but they are around.

gumtree doesnt really have the best selection of cichlids, and isnt livefish just a selection of fish from bayfish?

Might get some leads from this thread

http://www.qldaf.com/forums/qld-cichlid-trader-classifieds-113/cryptoheros-sajica-t-bar-cichlid-103973/

or from someone in QFAS.

Call and ask Pet City, EFC and Smiths

sure to get a hit somewhere.

bit rarer, but they are around.

gumtree doesnt really have the best selection of cichlids, and isnt livefish just a selection of fish from bayfish?

Might get some leads from this thread

http://www.qldaf.com/forums/qld-cichlid-trader-classifieds-113/cryptoheros-sajica-t-bar-cichlid-103973/

or from someone in QFAS.

Call and ask Pet City, EFC and Smiths

sure to get a hit somewhere.

I've just spoken to Pet City, and they dont have any.

but who are the other two guys?

Regards,

Nathan

you could always go for septumfaciatums?

i believe they have some in stock at PET CITY, other than that you are better off asking around and messaging people here on the forum

havnt seen them at smiths or efc recently, although i could be wrong.

soon enough they will do a 'freddy' and soon enough... no one will want them.

you could always go for septumfaciatums?

i believe they have some in stock at PET CITY, other than that you are better off asking around and messaging people here on the forum

havnt seen them at smiths or efc recently, although i could be wrong.

soon enough they will do a 'freddy' and soon enough... no one will want them.

By "freddy" im gathering you meaning a killing spree :P

they are nice looking smaller centrals too!

i like the smaller guys, they are so pretty!

thank you i will have look for these guys now :)

Nate

By "freddy" im gathering you meaning a killing spree :P

they are nice looking smaller centrals too!

i like the smaller guys, they are so pretty!

thank you i will have look for these guys now :)

Nate

by freddy, i refer to fredrichstalli... such a hype over them coming back

stores stocked up on them, andddd there still there.

by freddy, i refer to fredrichstalli... such a hype over them coming back

stores stocked up on them, andddd there still there.

Ah i get it now, i just spoke to efc and he told me there are some on petlink, which i didnt even think to look at, my mother used to breed ragdolls and we sold alot through there.

thanks guys, I'm blown away from the kindness on here, I'm from the car scene, where everyone is an arrogant f%^k. so totally no used to people helping me out!

Ah i get it now, i just spoke to efc and he told me there are some on petlink, which i didnt even think to look at, my mother used to breed ragdolls and we sold alot through there.

thanks guys, I'm blown away from the kindness on here, I'm from the car scene, where everyone is an arrogant f%^k. so totally no used to people helping me out!

ohh fair enough, yeah car scene is full of nob heads.

what cars you into?>

ohh fair enough, yeah car scene is full of nob heads.

what cars you into?>

Everything and anything,

Ive had alot of cars

started with an 89 daihatsu charade, went to a 3.5 manual mitusbishi magna, then onto a 1.6 supercharged corolla, then a 1.8 turbo laser, a ca18 turbo silvia, a 308 vl, a 304 statesman, an r32 turbo skyline, a 1.6 laser and currently i own a 99 Honda integra, which when i get back from impound :( i will sell off and I will be getting myself a daihatsu sirion to modify in the low and slow way haha.

Edit. Ive owned other cars, but dont really want to mention them :P

Everything and anything,

Ive had alot of cars

started with an 89 daihatsu charade, went to a 3.5 manual mitusbishi magna, then onto a 1.6 supercharged corolla, then a 1.8 turbo laser, a ca18 turbo silvia, a 308 vl, a 304 statesman, an r32 turbo skyline, a 1.6 laser and currently i own a 99 Honda integra, which when i get back from impound :( i will sell off and I will be getting myself a daihatsu sirion to modify in the low and slow way haha.

Edit. Ive owned other cars, but dont really want to mention them :P

ohh fair enough

only have a getz at the moment, done a few little mods. tinted tail lights, 15" 5 spokes, drl's... ya know

looking at getting another car but not sure what yet. i love the modified hatchback scene!

i smell an MCM member...

ohh fair enough

only have a getz at the moment, done a few little mods. tinted tail lights, 15" 5 spokes, drl's... ya know

looking at getting another car but not sure what yet. i love the modified hatchback scene!

i smell an MCM member...

HAHA yeah mate an MCM member, I was one of Tooza's good mates until some problems happened :/

i love hatchbacks myself mate, hence why i want the little sirion. plus my mother had one before she passed away and it was the first ever car i drove.. so kinda wanna build one for mum!

HAHA yeah mate an MCM member, I was one of Tooza's good mates until some problems happened :/

i love hatchbacks myself mate, hence why i want the little sirion. plus my mother had one before she passed away and it was the first ever car i drove.. so kinda wanna build one for mum!

well thats probably the best reason there could be to do it, im still deciding on what hatch to get and mod

plan on doing the same, low and slow haha

but on good behaviour until 31st december, damn...

well thats probably the best reason there could be to do it, im still deciding on what hatch to get and mod

plan on doing the same, low and slow haha

but on good behaviour until 31st december, damn...

I'm unlicened untill decemeber 14th :(

i got caught "racing"

got my car impounded for 90days

lost my licence for 9 months

$1200 fine plus a $2064.10 fee to get her out of impound :(

I'm unlicened untill decemeber 14th :(

i got caught "racing"

got my car impounded for 90days

lost my licence for 9 months

$1200 fine plus a $2064.10 fee to get her out of impound :(

heavy days :(

i got off lightly, got caught going around a corner off the highway drifting around a corner at about 80...

cop was refueling at the servo... bad timing scott........

pulled out asap and got me, but had no proof, so got me for 'tyre chriping' and 4 bald tyres.... damn,.,,