Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gringox

For Sale 4x18x15 tank, stand, light, filters, africans.

There are 2 great looking Electric Yellows. 2 Lwanda Peacocks (the dark ones, also most dominant.). 2 Maleri Golds that aren't very gold atm because of dominance issues I think. 2 Dragons Blood Peacocks. A Blue Dolphin and a Bala (Silver) shark. Also for sale on another ad is a Gold Spot Pleco, a Peppermint Bristlenose and a Saratoga Leichardti, aswell as tanks etc. All have to go so if someone wants the lot I will do a deal.

Ya man should not be a drama if u could just text me tomorrow arvo it will be all good sux ass benign a chef some time as long as you can have it all packed down with the substrate out of the tank it will be sweet I will just need a hand with the sucker on the back of the ute my mates won't help me with fish tanks any more did u want me to bring some buckets..? And I will bring my fish traveler bucket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still at work man meant to be done by 3 just waiting to c if this slack staff member shows up for work..! If now I will be doing another 13hr day can I ask y does it need to be gone by today...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk