ageofaquariums

Crazy Deal of the Day - Hydor Italian Made 150w Heaters. Normally $37.95. Today $9.95

The Hydor THEO Heater line features PTC patented thermal technology which makes it among the safest aquarium heater lines on the market. UL listed by design, not by the use of accessories. Made from specially engineered shatterproof glass which, while not unbreakable, is designed to resist breakage in most normal aquarium situations. Highly accurate due to the use of precise micro-switch technology. Suitable for both fresh and saltwater.

theo.jpg&c=resize&p=190x300

2 year replacement warranty

Shatterproof glass

Vertical or Horizontal mounting

Shock resistant

306mm in length ( 12 inches )

Suitable for aquariums up to 150 litres

Fully Submersible

Made in Italy

Link - Age of Aquariums - Hydor THEO 150w

Ben :eek:

Shop Address

The Age of Aquariums

Unit 2

10-12 Webber Drive

Browns Plains Qld 4118

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am aware of where they are but they are currently closed. The deal only remains for another 6 Hours, I would have to purchase online, however I cannot find a pickup option only a delivery option.

[MENTION=5455]Donny[/MENTION] maybe you could help?

I don't mind getting it delivered they have mentioned on their site can take up to seven days I would like it before the weekend if possible.

In the shipping instructions just mention its pickup.

We download and charge orders seperately, so if you put pickup your card will not be charged the $7.50 postage and handling.

:D

Thanks heaps mate :egrin: I have put my order through hoping to pick it up sometime after work this week if not saturday.

Cheers!!!!