Tristan

Who has the biggest tank?

Pissing contest.

It aint the size it's what you do with it. I've seen 8 and 10 footers stock with uttter garbage and two footers with some of the most desirable fish you can ask for.

Edited by grubby

My biggest tank is a 3000 litre monster (9 foot x 4 foot x 3foot). It's set up as a South American tank with a variety of Geos, fire mouths, discus etc. When I get sick of the South Americans I'll turn it into a ray tank. Cheers Warwick.

Pissing contest.

It aint the size it's what you do with it. I've seen 8 and 10 footers stock with uttter garbage and two footers with some of the most desirable fish you can ask for.

I agree... but not meant to be a pissing contest haha... your telling me you don't ever marvel at large home aquariums?

My biggest tank is a 3000 litre monster (9 foot x 4 foot x 3foot). It's set up as a South American tank with a variety of Geos, fire mouths, discus etc. When I get sick of the South Americans I'll turn it into a ray tank. Cheers Warwick.

That would look awesome as a ray tank! nice wide footprint for it :) have you got any pictures of your set up at the moment?

I agree... but not meant to be a pissing contest haha... your telling me you don't ever marvel at large home aquariums?

Its a mere fantasy for me ATM , a Juwel Rio 120 by my wife's reckoning is a giant tank and that is the largest I will have unless I build her another house.

Man I would love to see that!! :)

Mine is about 3000L all up. Hard to estimate as it is not a normal shaped aquarium (kind of wedged shape with the house built around it). I think it would be about 2800-3000l all up.

I know it is far from the biggest tank here and even more so it is far from the best stocked here.........currently. I will get more fish slowly, the good stuff can cost a mint. I miss my datnoid.

Although I do think the tank itself is one of the nicest. (Position, design, placement and best of all pretty much no maintenance).

Not saying it is the nicest but might make the finals. :-)

Mine is about 3000L all up. Hard to estimate as it is not a normal shaped aquarium (kind of wedged shape with the house built around it). I think it would be about 2800-3000l all up.

I know it is far from the biggest tank here and even more so it is far from the best stocked here.........currently. I will get more fish slowly, the good stuff can cost a mint. I miss my datnoid.

Although I do think the tank itself is one of the nicest. (Position, design, placement and best of all pretty much no maintenance).

Pictures!?

I think its far from a pissing contest.

Some people like big fish therefore need a big tank.

There is no way my fish would live in a 6x2x2 I have done my part for my fish and I know they will see their years out happily.

Also I don't keep fish that you and joe blow like..... but I love my fish right down to my bn.

So if you think its a pissing contest you all are silly.

What sort of stuff you thinking of stocking it with? :) and what happened to your datnoid! :o

A few years ago I had 75,000 ltr tank with bristlenose and plecos but turned it back into a swimming pool.

Must have been a fair few specimens in their to even notice them in a pool that size! haha

Hey i just saw your link looks bloody nice man! :P would love to see an update