Anthony93

Upgrading tank for my red devil ideas

I have decided to upgrade my red devil tank.

He is in a 4x2x2 and he is a little too big for it now, I want to see him in a bigger tank so he can swim around more. I will be putting him in a 6x2x2 which I already have but am trying to decide on what substrate would be good and also how to decorate the tank? At the moment he has gravel in his tank with two big pieces of driftwood. Was wondering if any other substrate would be ok for him or not as he loves rearranging and moving the gravel.

Also with putting him into a 6x2x2 what filtration system do you recommend?

In his tank now there is an Aqua pro cf-2200U with a uv lamp but the uv lamp is broken atm, and I also have an internal pump in with him.

If anyone has any ideas or has previously had a red devil set up, I would be interested to see and know how you had your set up, please feel free to post up your photos.

Thanks Anthony

Thanks Steve. I got play sand in the 6ft already but thought it might be too fine. He will be going in the 6ft I bought from you. I ended up selling my fronts. I was thinking just putting the driftwood and a few rocks in as well. I might put black backing on, not sure yet