ageofaquariums

Deal of the Day - Aquarworld 50w Heaters. Today only $5.00 !!!

Ok thanks Donny I'm not to fussed as they are cheap enough. I copied a link which is the following

Online - Please mention your QLDAF Username in the shipping instructions section on your online order form or when placing the order over the phone - 07 3800 5592. We charge all credit cards manually so we will adjust the total on our end.

In store -

Please mention your QLDAF membership when shopping in store prior to the sales staff entering the sale on the register.

Also just to clarify the 10% discount is valid across the whole store including " Deal of the day " Specials unless otherwise noted. The only scenario where you do not receive your discount on a product is when we have already priced matched / beaten a competitor on that item.

Ben

I just wish they'd put a few in a box and send it to me, will be 7 days waiting tomorrow :whip:

Please send me a pm / phone call / email with your order number and i will track it for you.

I know we are running several days behind at the moment as we have had a much welcomed increase in business this month.

Ben :blabla: