I bought 5 yoyo's just over a week ago. Tonight I decided to transfer them from my quarantine tank to the display tank, but can only find 3. I had sponge filters and 1 large ornament in the tank. They are 12cm long. So, pretty easy to find... I would have thought. Any ideas on what happened to the missing 2? Thanks.

Mate [MENTION=9246]Donny@ageofaquariums[/MENTION] is probably right! I had 5 clown loaches and 2 Pakistani loaches cram themselves into an ornament. Never saw them for months!!! Get a torch or a light and have a real good look inside the ornament. When I realised they were in it it took me an hour to get them all out by slowly removing and draining it and putting it back under again. Not the nicest way but it got them out eventually and they're all still alive.

Consequently I now don't keep ornaments or rocks they can wedge themselves into and hide like that! Plus side is taking that ornament away made them become more sociable!!

Good luck with it!

I have 5 kulhi loaches and only ever see 1 all the rest have found hiding spots that I can not think of and never see them :( I have searched the tank and all around it to see if they jumped out but nothing. Even thought that they got sucked up into the filter but still nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk