Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QldMick

For sale or trade elec yellow collony

want to get rid of approx half my breeder yellows. will make a colony of around 15 females and 3-4 males. fish are made up of selected Dfishkeepers stock and their offspring, parental fish had three blood lines including dougs and some others.

let me know who wants them. pick up Warwick or willing to meet half way.

forgot to add will trade for peppermint trios or maybe, just maybe some good quality blue frontosa fry/trio etc.

thankyou

mick

all females i select have breed. can produce a few spare males if thats what your after. not after big dollars but someone who really wants the lot. give me a pm, ive allready had a few stuff ups with fish lately.

cheers

mick

pm sent darrolb

Yer sorry that's 3 times what I would pay as I'm not a breeder I only wanted them for my sons fish tank

i have some small fry if your interested in them for much cheaper, their just to small to put in with full size africans right now. Plus i have males maybe 8-10cm $1cm.

cheers

mick

pm sent KB0113, but looks like their on hold for darrolb for last day of the month/first day next month trade for a pep breeder trio.

wouldnt mind cash to buy that $500 6x2x2 on here but if darrolb is serious about his deal i am happy with that.

like i said i had 4/5 ~4cm guys and countless 1-2cm fry coming up.

cheers

mick