kiwikid

WTB: Corydora Species

I have 6 albino corys and I'm looking at buying a range of different corydora species from around the Gold Coast area. Preferably closer to adult size rather than juvies but open to almost anything, just let me know what you have, pictures and a price. Thanks!

Okay I got a couple more albino corys today and was wondering what the best food is for them specifically. I'm starting up a cory only tank and would like a few suggestions of food sources as I would ideally like to vary their diet as much as possible. Thanks in advance!

there is someone selling panda cory 3-4cm at $7 each at Ipswich, or Capalaba city farmers got peppered cory and Emerald Green cory fs.

or you can try aquarium warehouse at GC, they might have some fs

Cheers mate, Ipswich is a bit far for me to travel at the moment but I checked out Aquarium Warehouse today and they had julii corys but they were really small only about 1.5cm max and a little pricey for me at that size. Thanks for the reply!

For what it's worth..GC Pet Centre had some (approx. 3cm) Jullii for about $12 ea a week or so ago.

Cheers mate I'll have a look.

What about [MENTION=7908]corymad[/MENTION] I think he has different cory species

I had a look around and he hasn't got anything at the moment by the looks of it and he's also located in Ipswich which is a bit far for me. Thanks anyway!