Hi Brad,

Welcome to the forum. Try contacting the breeders in the breeders registry link below :

Breeders Registry

Some breeders are set up to ship orders via Fastway or other couriers, and other breeders use airport to airport with Qantas Freight, some will use both. Most require a minimum order to make it worthwhile. If you don't need enough fish yourself to make up an order, you can try putting up a post to see if anybody else in Townsville wanted to bring fish up also and split the shipping cost with you.

You can also put up a WTB thread in the classifieds advising the type of fish and numbers you are interested in and stipulate that you will need the fish shipped to Townsville.

I personally ship only airport to airport with Qantas Freight. I don't have a set minimum order, it depends on the fish you are interested in, but you are charged freight for the full box whether you fill it or not. I do charge a little more for the fish when shipping than if you were picking them up from me to cover the cost of additional packaging required and airport delivery.

Cheers, Doug

Edited by DFishkeeper

And for one large box shipped by Quantas freight (formerly Australian Air express - AAE) it costs about $45-60 depending on exact size, weight and also if the person shipping the box is a member of Quantas freight (you need to send a large amount of boxes regularly to become a member I believe).

shon just helped me with shipping to emerald and was awsome to deal with if your after tangs than he is your man send him a msg and you will most likely be surprised

Welcome Brad Crowdey

I'd just like to add that even if you find the fish of your dreams and the seller can't / won't ship you can always ask

1 members on here sometimes will do it ( maybe Down the track you can help them )

2 ask if fish can be taken to local FS and they may offer that service or

3 there's a guy called [MENTION=1495]frinkie[/MENTION] that offers pick up and freight on here for a fee

Just because someone's on the breeders register don't mean there set up to ship

HTH

FJ

I'm also able to ship. I use Qantas and Fastway.

As FJ stated if you find the fish you want there are ways and means of getting them shipped even of the seller does not ship directly.

What particular fish are you looking at?

hi [MENTION=12486]Brad Crowdey[/MENTION] welcome to the forum. Many of us ship fish but it would depend on what your looking for. I specialize in African Cichlids an ship just about every week to Cairns or Townsville i also do a lot of shipping for other breeders and sellers :)