Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morgo

4Ft all in one with cabinet For sale again

Hi,

I have a Sun Sun 4ft all in one stlye aquarium with a curved front that i need to move has all the filters built into the hood as well as the fluros comes with a 2 door cainet that it sits on i can also throw in rocks and some buckets of gravel as well theres a few diffrent types to choose from.

I got it in Feb this year from wet petz brand new so it is still in perfect condition i am negotiable at $350

You can Get in contact with me via the forum or on my mobile any time on 0418-767-719

Cheers,

Morgan

Hi Davo 25,

Sorry atm i dont have any pics however it is a creamy light brown colour any one that wants to come and have a look is more than welcome to as there is always some one home here.

just give me a call on my mobile 0418-767-719

Morgan

Hi all

I need to sell this this weekend and am open to REASONABLE offers if you would like puictures i have borrowed a digital cam from a fereind and will try to get some photos up (never tried before) or can email them on request, i have a van hired for sunday, monday morning and could possibly arrange to drop it off in the southside/ipswich area

thanks

Morgan

Ph: 0418-767-719

E-Mail : n.swifte@bigpond.com