Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptainMort

Complete working aquarium and fish

I am moving house and can't take my aquarium with me.

The tank is 4 ft x 2 ft x 2ft and is made by Riversea Aquariums. It comes with a black plastic 3 piece sump from Minjang Aquarium and a 3 door wood cabinet.

There are 3 switchable fluros which are built into the molded metal lid and it is all finish in a light wood grain laminate.

The tank has 12 mm thick glass with curved ends to the front to give that all round look and a curved glass chamber in one rear corner for the water to flow into the sump.

The fish are 4 Clown Loaches with 1 about 5 - 6 inches long and the other 3 are 4 - 5 inches long.

There are 2 Golden Gourami and 1 Pink ( Kissing) Gourami and 1 red Cichlid. All are about 2 - 3 inches long.

There is also a 2+ inch Bristle nose catfish lurking around there somewhere.

I also have a power filter in the tank and a couple of heaters in the sump plus I will throw in a heap of other accessories.i.e filters, pumps etc

I would like to see the lot go to a good home as I have had the clowns for many years and all fish are very healthy.

If you are interested please SMS me 0458959965 or email thomab61@optusnet.com.au to negotiate a price as you will have to pick up and take away.

I can supply several more photos on request.