The Tech Den

ADA Amazonia Has Arrived and is in stock.........Finally

Your pallet arrived before mine John :first:

That's it i am moving the store to the northside :drum:

Just kidding.

In all seriousness though ADA is a fantastic product and you now have two dedicated stores stocking ADA substrate in brisbane serving the southside & northside.

It was due on Thursday or Friday but just glad it has shown up and you don't want to know what we had to do to get the first pallet out of the supplier...lol

It does look good and have been looking forward for it to arrive and the price is attractive for a tier one substrate. Just received an awesome tank and stand too for home project to have a little play and show n tell.

Woohoo!

Gee thanks. You realise how much work you just made me don't you?

Already in the middle of setting up one 6x2x2 and now you expect me to strip the other one so i can put this in?

Hate you John.

Only kidding ya big lug. Give us a :hug:

:rofl:

I am always happy to take the blame. But you know deep down you just want an excuse to do it. I tried with my partner Jeanette tonight with the tank saying it was for her and asked how she wanted it to be, but think I am pushing up hill, but so far I am getting away with it...lol

I am always happy to take the blame. But you know deep down you just want an excuse to do it. I tried with my partner Jeanette tonight with the tank saying it was for her and asked how she wanted it to be, but think I am pushing up hill, but so far I am getting away with it...lol

I used that exact technique on mine when i set up a nano on the kitchen bench top, lol! Worked a treat and gave me one of my favorite planted tanks to play with :D

Hmm, me thinks we better keep these secrets to ourselves though.

What's the stuff worth? Been thinking about doing this substrate but not 100% on how to use it to its fullest. Assuming it's soil down first then powder? How much would you recommend for a 2ft tank?

$69 for the powder and $45 for the soil less your QLDAF discount. Its hard to say how much to use as it will depend on the depth that you want and the types of plants and if you want to do a scape.

If you measure in centimeters the width of your tank and multiply it by the depth and multiply how many centimeters high you would like the substrate and then divide by 1000 will give you the amount of liters.

Edited by The Tech Den