jesse69

aqua zonic miracle led ???

Anyone know if a aqua zonic miracle led 4ft would be suitabke on a 4x2x2 with anubis and firemouths ?? the plants are my main query i know the fish will be fine ???? thanks

yeah mate i was looking at them aswell beteer option you think ????

Yeah i love them, so i bought 3 : )

& sold my old Aqualina LED's , currently am selling some Dalbarb t-8 lighting because now after using the fluval LED's i couldn't ever go back!

Aquazonic are more the light to bring out the colours in your fish and they do a terrific job at that! For plants I agree with th3f0rg0t3n - stick to the Fluval plant LEDs.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

[MENTION=10886]jesse69[/MENTION] - we are not far down the road if you want to have a look at Fluval or the Miracle - have both in stock and happy to show you them running on a tank. We are sold out of the Ista Cree (they are a 56-66cm light and would need two) and due at the end of today to come into the store. The Ista is cheaper than the Fluval and fractionally dearer than Miracle but most come in to see the Fluval and the Miracle but 90% walk out with the Ista when they see them all running.

We are hoping for the Kessils Amazon Sun to come in today but more than likely on Monday, if you want to throw that one into the mix but will be more expensive than the others.

Happy to show you them all running so you can make an informed decision if you would like when you are ready.

thanks everyone tech den ive been on ur website adding one to the cart then the other and so on, I get back from work in 4 more days so il pop down mid next week and have a look, see you soon