Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saczel

Wanted: Eheim pick up and spray bars for 2215

I want some genuine spray and pick up bars to go with the 2215 i am throwing together and i want to keep the diameter of everything stock. Hoses would be nice as well but not critical, 12/16mm, i already have the double taps but could use some more. Cheaper the better, used or new.

building it up using original parts may be hard (to source) and a little expensive (buy from UK - pondking ebay). Is this for the head you won? for the pick up (in and out) and hoses I would suggest just get the Aquaone one version (i think $10-15). Have you checked if the motor and impeller still works? Just don't want for your effort to go to waste if its not working.

Rebuilding it from scratch with orig parts may be more expensive than buying a new unit or buying a complete 2nd hand.

Thanks for the reply's, i was hoping to pick up the lot from the one spot nice and easy. I did think about just buying a new one but thought i could do it on the cheap from everyone's left over stuff. I also need the little lock down cap that holds the end of the shaft and keeps the impeller and a plate in place. Fishfish i might take you up on the offer when i see whats around and try and get things on the one trip and hopefully get everything from the one spot. DeAngelo Ryu thanks for your offer but i have some new 2213 taps already sitting around. Unfortunately these don't break down that often and leave heaps of parts for me to pick up cheap. I have got stuff from the Annerley shop before but don't want to pay the overpriced new rate, not his fault, Eheims are just expensive, it will make picking up the motor cheap pointless, i got plenty of time.

I don't think i need another one at the moment, thanks anyway. Still trying to do this one on the cheap. I might try ebay if they ever let me log in again after all the redoing password crap that's currently going on.