Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jcumpstay

FS: Fish tank rack/stand

For sale is my 6ft long fish tank rack including:

Top tier: 6"x15'x20' tank tank drilled with 1 x 25mm & 1 x 20mm bulkhead. Marine blue vinyl background. Comes with all lids

Middle tier: two 3"x15'x18' tanks each drilled with 1 x 25mm & 1 x 20mm bulkhead. Blue painted background. both tanks have all lids.

Bottom tier: two 3"x15'x18' tanks each drilled with 1 x 25mm & 1 x 20mm bulkhead. The right hand tank is divided with a bulkhead and strainer to allow waster to pass through the divider. Left hand tank has a marine blue vinyl background. Right hand tank has a blue painted background. both tanks have all lids.

Stand: Good condition steel stand painted black with only minor rust in mostly inconspicuous places.

Plumbing: All plumbing is included with this sale. Each tank is fitted with a ball valve on the 20mm pipework to control flow rate

Price: Asking $400 for the lot and looking for a quick sale. Advertised elsewhere.

Pickup: Augustine Heights after hours or on weekend.

FISH IN PICTURES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE

Tank_Rack.jpg

Tank_Rack-2.jpg

Tank_Rack-3.jpg

Tank_Rack-4.jpg

That looks great and a steal for someone.

I never post a comment like this but... I wish I had more room. I'd snap this up in an instant.

Extremely nice looking, neat setup. BOL with sale mate.

Dude that was a nice clean cheap set up wish I had seen it before now would have snapped it up save me making another haha

Cheers dude. Just glad to have it gone to make room for my 6x2x2 that I'm currently prepping.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk