Sign in to follow this  
Cazzam

Plant Fertilizer

Depends on your plants types, lighting, co2 or not..... But we have a hi tech tank and use daily grow, basic grow to fertilise the plants. We get it from the tech den.

That's a start, but there are lots of variables with your question, perhaps some more information about your tank and your plants will help.

Cheers

If your doing alot of fertilizing then I'd go dry ferts.... you can get them from aquagreen... and potassium nitrate off ebay

Much cheaper than buying brand name... I think I bought a kilo ot each that I needed 2years ago and I still have about 700g left for a total coadt of 80 dollars

If your doing alot of fertilizing then I'd go dry ferts.... you can get them from aquagreen... and potassium nitrate off ebay

Much cheaper than buying brand name... I think I bought a kilo ot each that I needed 2years ago and I still have about 700g left for a total coadt of 80 dollars

I would also look into EI dosing with dry fertz. Give Dave from Aquagreen a call as he has plenty of advice and sells most of the dry fertz, and he's a good bloke as well!

I've been doing it for a couple of months now and it's worked really well for a fraction of what liquid fertz would have cost.

Tapatalk Note 3

[MENTION=9128]Davo888[/MENTION] My plants are as follows- Rotala Wallichii, Hygrophila (Not sure what type), Anubias Nana, Hairgrass, Ambulia, some duckweed floating around. I am using DIY co2 at the moment, lighting i am using an Sylvania Coral Star Actinic 18w and a white light i think its 10000k well its coded as 885.

Thanks [MENTION=12160]n5750547[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7614]Leigh[/MENTION] i shall look into some dry ferts.

Go for something like a 6500k tube or "cool white". There are plenty of plant specific ones out there as well but they tend to cost a bit more

Tapatalk Note 3

Sign in to follow this